Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Monterey with the cuz

After returning from Costa Rica, I drove south to Aptos and Santa Cruz to visit my family. I got to see my three younger cousins. Nicole, my fellow biology nerd in the family, and I went to Monterey Bay Aquarium to pay our marine friends a visit. First, we stopped in Moss Landing to hit up Phil's snack shack for some calm chowder. Then it was off the the Monterey Bay Aquarium to check out the fishes.
me

cousin


Monterey Bay aquarium, because we can embrace our nerdy selves. look, jellies!










Moss landing, outside of Phil's snack shack (check out the otter)




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6/08/2006 12:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/22/2006 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home