Friday, March 11, 2005

bienvenido

In an attempt to let friends and family track my whereabouts as i run loose and unsupervised through the Costa Rican rainforest, I've finally set up a blog. oh, and to also have an outlet for my ranting, so no one friend has to overly suffer from my rambling emails. so whether you've stumbled upon my blog by mistake, or actually INTENDED to, stay a while, sit back, and enjoy. welcome to the latest adventure of my life ("Erin's Big Adventure no. 5" according to my family) at the Estacion Biologia La Selva.

besos!
-rina

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what are adventures # 1, 2, 3, & 4? -Nicole

3/12/2005 05:51:00 AM  
Blogger erin said...

Hola chica! lets see... that would be 1) oz, 2) New Zealand, 3)summer road trip, and 4)FHL. but none yet have involved a stolen red bicycle... yet.

3/15/2005 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Well as bad as my week has been you have truely amused me enough so that i can be at work and not be bothered.

Jackie

3/23/2005 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home